Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Letterheady

In the world of email and ink jet printers, letterhead is a dying breed. We rarely get to print letterhead for clients any more. Mostly we do a template in Word so they can type up their letter and print it out. The exception would be many of our non-profit clients who need letterhead for thank yous.

Letterheady is a web site that showcases letter head designs. Many are vintage and very cool. A personal favorite of mine is the one from the Contemporary Hotel in Disney World. I love the graphic nature of the logo and clean simplicity of the design. I grew up in Florida and visited Disney World many times (I think it was required of all Florida residents) and I loved the Contemporary. The monorail would glide right through the middle of the hotel. I thought it was the coolest thing.

No comments: