Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Email Marketing Kudos

One of our clients who understands the importance of email marketing for her business is Katy Beh of Katy Beh Contemporay Jewelry. She also understands that your emails must be smart, to the point and relevant to be noticed in a recipient's in-box. We develop the concept for each email campaign, Katy's provides us with stunning photography and she's not afraid to use humor. Recently she got the following note:

Every time I receive your emails – I love them! And today I decided to send you a note and let you know that I love them. They are attractive, short and sweet, very entertaining – and authentic. They excite me about jewelry (I normally do not get excited about jewelry from looking at pictures) and bring me to your site even when I should be busy working :-). I feel like buying the jewelry from your store every time I think about it, and if I were not located in Canada – I would! You are doing a great job in marketing – and in selecting such wonderful pieces. Thank you.

If you want to see what all the fuss is about, sign up for Katy's emails on her website: http://www.katybeh.com/stayintouch.php

No comments: